Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Box of Kindness


For my first attempt with my new stampin' up! goodies I decided to made a box using the template of the Stampin' Up Demonstrators website. It was a bit of a fiddle to get the bottom box snug enough that it didn't just fall out or hidden completely under the top.

The bottom of the box is made using whisper white card stock.
The top of the box is made using Garden Green from the Earth Elements card stock. I have stamped around the sides of the box using a stamp from the one of a kind stamp set. I have used Chocolate Chip Ink for this and the whimsey wheel jumbo roller on the top of the box. Embellishments have been made using Garden Green, old olive and whisper white card stock. Again I have used the one of a kind stampset and Chocolate Chip Ink. The ribbon around the box is a dark green which I already had.

Although a bit of a time consuming I hope you agree its something a little different to a card, and I do like to be different!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely you must show me how to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a lovely box, I love making these 3D projects they are just such fun!

    ReplyDelete